The Tavern is the first chat room that is available to all players. You can go there to get help with PhantasyRPG or to just chat with fellow players.
The other chat room we have is the Magi Cafe, this you can find when exiting the east gates, go toward the east when leaving Cajar and follow the road until you have to make an option to go north or south, north will take you to the Inne at Apprentice Run where you will find the Magi Cafe this is our second chat and is used mostly for RP and to purchase the Dragonberry wine, the Monks bread and the Inne Feast.
Be sure to read the Terms Of Service, a link is found just under your center screen labeled "Terms" Find the section on Tavern/Magi Cafe and familiarize yourself with them. We have Moderators that watch over the chats and are ready to correct/warn and ban if needed. Thank you.
Things that you could get banned from chat for doing:
- All forms of flooding and spamming (includes advertising other links to games). Flooding is defined as continually saying the same thing over and over again (3 lines or more)or random, meaningless letters/symbols repeatedly.
- Breaking rules which are listed in the Game Rules and Terms of Service.
- Attempting to disrupt the flow of chat.
- Posting personal information about yourself or other players without their consent. This includes screennames, emails, personal pictures of other players (doctored or otherwise), addresses, phone numbers, real names, etc. (Personal information)
- Messages not following the decency laws.
- The use of caps IS allowed within a reasonable manner.
- Harassment of Players will not be tolerated. Those who harass players will be removed from chat immediately. This rule is backed by the Community Failure clause in the ToS Game Laws.
- If a moderator or administrator asks for a sensitive topic to be dropped, the user is responsible to drop the topic in a polite and respectful manner. Failure to comply will result in a communication ban, at the discretion of the moderator or administrator depending on severity.
- Please do not swear in the tavern, nor attempt to censor yourself with symbols. The occasional slip will be ignored, but constant swearing will result in a firm warning.
- While politics and religion are hot topics in the world, we would prefer that these conversations remain excluded from the tavern at all times for the reason that they can be very sensitive and provoking topics.
- There is to be absolutely NO conversations about illegal drugs, illegally using legal drugs, sex (minors play the game!) what so ever.
- Although we have members from many countries, we require that the universal language of choice used in the chats be English.
*Please Note: Any ban received is given to the person and not the account. Entering chat on another account is considered evasion and will be dealt with appropriately.*
Here is a list of tavern commands that can be typed in:
/showoffweap weapon #= This will show what weapons you have. weapon # is optional and is simply 1 or 2 to show the primary or off-hand weapon respectively.
/showoffarmor = This will show what armor you have on.
/showoffshield = This will show what shield you carry.
/showoffamulet = This will show what amulet you are wearing.
/showoffhelm =This will show what helmet you now wear.
[clan] = This will show what clan you are in and when the link is clicked it will take the person to the application page of your clan. The bartender doesn't mind advertising, but limits it to once every 15 minutes and takes a 25 Crowne cut for his trouble.
[shop] = This will show what shop you own, when the link is clicked it will take the person to your shop. The bartender doesn't mind advertising, but limits it to once every 15 minutes and takes a 25 Crowne cut for his trouble.
[kiosk] = This will show what Kiosk you own, when the link is clicked it will take the person to your shop. Every 15 minutes and takes 25 Crowne.
/showoffpet = This will tell what pet you have and the name of your pet.
/time = This will show you the time. All times are eastern standard time.
/orderale = This will allow you to order an ale, 1 ale = 20 crowne restores back .50 energy, only three ale's a day allowed.
/orderdrink User = This will allow you to order an drink for another user. Simply type /orderdrink then the users name. If you leave it at that they get an ale, otherwise you can type in the drink name you wish. While it has no in game effect, its the thought that counts.
[kiosk] = This will show the kiosk you own, which when clicked will direct that person to you kiosk where they can sell anything you may be buying. If the price is right ofcourse.
/tip = This will allow you to tip the bartender after getting an ale. You can put 1 to 3 in after the command and it will tip that much.
/ordersteak = This will allow you to order a steak, for 75crowne you will recieve 30 HP.
/orderfood user food = This will allow you to order any kind of food for a user you choose. Simply type /orderfood then the users name, then the food you want to give them.
/hitbarkeep = This will allow you to hit the bartender, 1 damage received when doing so, umm will the bartender ever die?
[me] = This command you type in if you want to make an action, example: [me] takes a walk -- the [me] will put your name in then the action after, reading, "Dusk takes a walk"
You can also use [b] for bold, [u] for underline, [i] for italics, [s] for strike through. (Note that all commands are in lowercase.)
[tos] This will show a link to the Terms of Service, the rules that govern PhantasyRPG
[bug] This will show the link to the Feedback/Bug Report, if at all any one would need to report a bug or give feedback to something with PhantasyRPG.
[eggs] = this will show off a link to the Eggs page in the help guide.
[guide] = will show a link to a new player guide; in sense a sort of beginner text tutorial
/showoffspouse = will show your spouse if you are married...if you're not, it will say something else.
/roll number = will roll a die with number sides and return a random number within the die's range. If number is not given, then 6 is used by default.
/spinbottle = will spin a bottle and point towards a random player.
To post a clickable link a symbol or letter followed by a space must be in front of the link. For example > www.phantasyrpg.com