Health Points, also known as HP, Hit Points, Health or Horse Power is the measure of how much damage a player or monster can take before dying. Essential for all creatures in a battle (with the possible exception of the Banshee) a player will want to increase their HP as much as possible. Monsters can't do much about it.
Take note of the following:
- Once your HP hits 0, you will die, and you will not be able to do much of anything until revived at the Healing Tower or through a Scroll of Life.
- The amount of HP a player has depends on their Vitality stat, how many Eggs they have eaten, and bonuses that a piece of Equipment may give.
- The amount of damage in HP something takes with each hit is tied with that thing's Defense stat.
- HP can be restored by drinking Potions and using Items.
- Health Points could be considered a counterpart to Magic Points.